Focus on Styles
In this module, you will learn how to create, apply and modify a variety of Microsoft Word style types to help save time when creating consistent and well-designed documents.
- Understand the importance of styles and their application to your genealogical writing
- Understand the difference between paragraph and character styles
- Create, modify and locate your own styles
- Learn how to copy styles from one document to another
- Generate and modify a Table of Contents using styles
- Use keyboard shortcuts for your own styles.