Words, and how we put them together, matter but the layout, design and organizational elements of a document are key to how our writing is viewed by others.
In this module, you will:
- Use different type sizes, weights, and styles to create your own typographic hierarchy
- Develop typographic options for separating paragraphs
- Know how to insert up to four levels of subheads in genealogical writing
- Go beyond bullets and review alternatives
- Understand the different ways in which you can view your work –Print Layout, Web Layout, Outline, and Draft.